Thursday, November 20, 2008

maybe memories

Its been a while uh. Huhu. Well I've been busy enjoying every moment of my hols. Its been a month and another to go(or less). Time were spent incredibly fun with friends and family. Basically, I'm kinda lazy atm. LOL.

Fyi, I have completed my foundation studies. Finals were okkaayy i guess. Results? I'll mention it later, if I do remember. So speaking of holidays or break or whatsoever, the first week had been amazing. It was still in the raya month, so me and my roommates went to each of our houses for raya, well not all of us. So we went to Fattah's h
ouse, then my house then Acap's. Few days later, we crashed at Oggy's house which is in PD for our farewell vacation since some of us will be leaving the uni. So yea, we spent a couple nights there. We did few great activities together. After a few days there, we headed back to KL and stopped by at Sol's and Ari's place. We had a great time. It was totally unforgettable and languorous. Awesome shhieettzerr.


Next was my birthday. 08 November 08. Weee. Thanks to all who had wished me. Really appreciated it guys. Firstly thanks to my family, especially my mom. Then special thanks to Naqi, Armand, Macha, Reesh, Sutesh, Shiresh and others for the birthday eve celebration. It was so generous of you all. And thanks for the presents as well guys. Next thanks to Faris and Nadjwa who had treated me for lunch at DELIcious. The food was absolutely satisfying. Thank you again kudik2 & milo. Wee. Lastly, thanks to my CLiCK who had celebrated my birthday with a delicate surprise. And thanks to Fuzzie and Juria for the birthday cake. It was exquisitely tasteful. You guys have been really great and had left a thumb print in my heart. Gracias. Love.


Just for the record, twilight the movie will be out soon which is tomorrow. Niicceeee. Ahahaha, nway got the soundtrack, to be honest it was pretty bad. LOL. But few songs are quite nice tho. Not to mention, the fans are killing it, totally. Haish. You were right Naqi.
Till today hols had been great. =D


No comments: