Saturday, July 5, 2008

all that I've got

I've been yawning for the past few minutes. Sleepyyyyyy. Tirreeeddd. Just got back from Seth's place. It was his birthday and we did surprise him with a party. Happy brithday seth.!! Everything went well as we planned. Bought him a final fantasy action figure and an adidas coin box. Thanks to the CLiCKs tho. Fuzzie and Juria baked a special chocolate cake, it was exquisitely delicieuse. Lovin it. Good job girls. Ooo ya, nad came with his new style, he wore a long sleeve T and a shmagh on top of it. It was pretty handsome awkward tho. Hahaha. Later, they got themselves to hartamas for further celebration. Couldn't follow them cause i was superb tired where i could barely drive myself back home. Ok thats dangerous. LOL.

Met Kimberly after the party in front of her guard house cause its quite late dee. Kimmmmm.!! u made my day. Thanks for the drumsticks tho. Really appreciate it. Love ya. It was fall of troy's, she went for the Soundwave Festival in Melbourne few
months back and she got it for me. I wanted to go so badly however I was having my finals that moment.Thanks kim. Thanks kim. Thanks kim !! Chatted for while on how we're doing and stuff. Kim definitely hang soon k.=D Next, dropped by at Armand's and did some files transfer. Handed him the Bullet for My Valentine live in Brixton. Enjoy duudeeee. Till then.


I'm off to bed. ZzzZz

No comments: