Sunday, June 29, 2008

oil and water

Couple more hours from the Euro final match and the enthusiasm in me never stops running. Some might say definitely the Spanish or maybe the Dutch would win or the other way round. Perhaps, i preferred Spain. LOL. We'll see bout it nway. Looking forward bout it tho. The match dragged me to stay at home instead of going back to college although class starts at 10 tomorrow. I'll be cracking my eyes for tomorrow's classes as i won't be sleeping tonight and be half dead for the rest of the day since there's a 3 hours replacement class at night. Errrrr. Browsed through lots of new trailers for the upcoming movies while waiting. Seriously, numbers of incredibly good movies are waiting to be watched which won't be in the M'sia cinema or if it is, few scenes will be deleted which makes the movie incomprehensible. Haish. How awful. Best advice is to download !!!. Hahahaha.

In the mean while, i did make a full use of the internet tho. Downloaded few albums today and would like to recommend you this one awesome album.
The songs are extremely great and entertaining cause its slow and fine. I'm not sure how i should say bout the genre of the musics cause I'm not that good in categorizing. As the matter of fact some of the songs are played in few movies and shows as well. Just try listen to it.=D

Till here. I'm off to the tv.

No comments: