Thursday, June 19, 2008

take me home

The encore of UIA was out loud in my head as the days of the holidays left is zilch which is over. Nothing much to be packed for the new semester (which is my final semester for the foundation in engineering) as i frequently go home whenever there's a chance to. Got myself there on Sunday night. The thought of being late was absolutely wrong where only a bunch of my roommates have arrived. Blaaalalalaa.

This week was hell out of a week. It was full of tedium almost all the time. Registration took place on the first day as all of us were busy scouring for our groups and timetable regarding on the subject taken, so no lectures for the day. 7 subjects was assigned for me this semester which contributes to the completion of the course. Dayymmnn, 6 of it are core subjects (I'll be storming my brain off the whole sem). Acap, Man and Anuar got the same group as i do like always, since the 2nd semester. LOL. This semester's time table was fully loaded with classes, for Monday till Wednesday my classes starts at 8 and ends at 6. Holy.!! Whatever don't kill me, will only make me stronger. LOL. Hahahaha. The area of a person per meter has plunged due to increase in the number of peeps from the new intake which made it bit crowded especially during eating hours. I hate to be teemed. Pfft. After sleeping for hours in the evening, went for dinner with my roommates at Juta. Met Alyaa, Syafiq and Mira there. Alyaa was so excited to be back at UIA till she screamed my name when she saw me. LOL. Moving on to the next day, got ourselves prepared for the first class. Thank god this semester there's no more SMAWP (Its the one and only UIA's desert). Unfortunately, classes for the day were all canceled due to add-drop session. Another, jumble up boredom for me tho. Bumped into Alyaa few times and handed her the external hardisk (containing movies, musics & etc) which she have been craving it for months. Spent the rest of the day watching downloaded movies, playing games (although i don't really play) and sleeping for hours as usual. Same routine goes on for the next few days with the addition of several classes which already started.

As for today, finally got the chance to go home since the classes ends before 1 and tomorrow's class starts at 4 in the evening. Headed back home at 5 p.m. with Acap by train. It was so crowded as it was the time where people finished work. We were squeezed like juice in the train as everybody was pushing one another trying to get themselves in. Luckily it was raining so less people were sweating in the train and the scent wasn't as bad as i expected it to be or maybe its because i was surrounded by women instead of men. LOL. Hahahhaa. Reached home quarter to 8 and got prepared for dinner. Later, checked some mails and chatted with some friends. I then merely realized that tonight's match is the quarter final of EURO 08 between Portugal and the Dutch. It'll start at 2 in the morning so got myself updating this blog while waiting for the match. Had a long conversation with Ady ( She's an old friend who loves to play video/comp games, on the whole she's a nice person to be friend with) on how we're doing and stuff. Since its still early from the match, watched few live performance (Saosin live in Philadelphia and Bullet for My Valentine live in Brixton) which I've downloaded recently. It was unfathomably awesome. Its worth waiting for it to be downloaded although the speed wasn't quite satisfying. Should check it out guys.

End

No comments: