Saturday, June 28, 2008

sound effects and overdramatics

The stress that ran through my veins caused by the tension force which I've gained from the tense of the whole week. Restless is the best word to be described for the tutorials, assignments and classes that had me fully occupied. My expenses got higher for the week as i bought few references for certain subjects. Replacement classes canceled myself from being home early. Pfftt. Nothing interesting to be talked about for the rest of the week. Last weekend was a blast. RIBS(my previous school before SJ) reunion was held on Saturday at klcc, so went for it. Almost everybody from our batch came including the girls. It was like some sort of field trip cause the number of peeps in our group was like HUGE. Then went for a movie. All of us covered 4 rows of seats in the cinema or maybe more, I'm not sure. LOL. Took some pictures later then headed back.

Woke up at 2 today, due to the tiredness from the whole week. Nobody was in the house except for the maid. Cleaned up myself and went for lunch. Later watched some live clips and movies which I've downloaded to keep myself away from boredom. A quote from Aysha " a movie a day keeps the boredom at bay". Hee..Finally found the DVDrip for the used live in LA. Downloaded it, but the rate of speed was really starting to get on my nerves so i just have to wait. Errr. Then, naqi called for high tea at subang parade as he was busy taking some pictures of billboards for his projects. Blalalalalala. Btw, Annis,Nishy and Kim is finally back in M'sia so welcome back. Cant wait to see them.=D

So got myself a new album today. Wee.
Its their latest album which just released on the 10th of june 08. The album was incredibly awesome. It consists of 8 tracks featuring their hit single FER SURE. The Medic Droid are a band whose unmistakable sound and flamboyant style makes them, at once, supremely original and strikingly familiar. Bottom line is they're superb. Definitely worth it.

DONE

No comments: