Monday, August 4, 2008

breaking dawn

The weather has been erotically hotter than it used to be for the past few days. It took away the comfortability for me to undergo my daily routine. Hence, the air conditioner has been switched on for quite a moment. LOL. As for today, its pretty much the same as the other days. Nad called for cendol at 3 in the evening. Practically, the sun's shine was so bright as if the clouds don't exist . It was blazing hot. Couldnt join Nad & the rest due to some uncertainties.

So got myself a new book today which I've been craving it for months. Rushed to parade after sending my sister to tuition to get the book which
I've ordered few days back. I didn't find novelty values in me but reading would prolly best for replacing it. Anything that goes with vampires and superpowers are what I am interested in. Breaking Dawn is the fourth and final book in the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Basically, the series are about vampires and immortality with some love theme in it. As a matter of fact, Stephenie Meyer is the world's most popular vampire novelist since Anne Rice(one of the novel about vampires). Maybe you guys should give a shot reading it. It'll definitely leave you breathless. Moving on, while waiting for the time to pick my brother up from school, dropped by at Nad's place. Met Dimi, Afi and Illya there. Afi did introduced me few songs and bands which are quite nice to listen tho. Send me those songs.!! Later, got myself stuck on bed reading the book. First few chapters have captivated me and made me hunger for more which leads me to ignore all my homeworks. Speaking of homeworks, I've been forcing myself to study during this break as my mid term exams starts right after the hols. So study mirul.!! Well said.


Cheers.

2 comments:

Nina :) said...

breaking dawn best best best!

Nucky said...

yes! yes! ignore your homework!