Thursday, August 7, 2008

fashionably uninvited

How the hols are coming along? I've been receiving it all the time. So yeah, hols are great,"its good". Except for the so called revision schedule. The hours spend on it, are getting lesser than it should be as day passed by due to the quality of me being lazy which has rose rapidly. Haish.

I wasn't expecting myself to be at Panic at the Disco's concert cause i wasn't into their kind of music, and yea i did went for it tho. Thanx to Dimi who provided me the free tix. Nevertheless it was the VIP tickets. So got myself prepared and headed to Dimi's hse with Nad. The traffic was horrible. Pfftt. Sorry for the troublesome mate. Nad drove about 10 minutes to Dimi's hse even though the road was pretty congested. He's a good driver i supposed. Then Illya drove us to the concert. There was an inspection before you could enter the stadium where the concert was held. All of us brought our cameras, so the guards stopped us and told us to leave those cameras outside because cameras are strictly not allowed. Luckily, Illya got her sling back, so we kept them in the bag. Went in and enjoyed the concert. The band were great, they played few songs which i recognized tho. Unfortunately, no shots were taken due to no cameras allowed. Surprisingly it ended earlier than i expected. Later we went to Murni restaurant in pj as all of us haven't taken our dinner. There were no menus there and you have to order according to experience, thats what Dimi told us. It was our first time except for Dimi, so it took couple minutes for him to explain about the menus. We then ordered hawaian, meatball bolognese, meatball carbonara and kuay teow. After serving our tummy, headed back to Dimi's place. Took couple of pictures at the playground in front of his house. And Illya did something very cruel to me, twice!!. There will be revenge Illya. Better watch your back. LOL. As the time was almost 2 a.m., we then got ourselves back home. On our way back, Nad's behaviour really freaked me out, for the first time he looked so tense and sad at the same time. Reached my hse then got myself cleaned up and went to bed.




Credits to Dimi for some of the pics. I'm currently listening to "orange marmalade" by mellowdrone and "you are mine" by mutemath. These songs are stucked in my head. I'm out.

4 comments:

Dimi! said...

Thanks for coming with me!!!

peachdrug said...

Oh you tak pernah gi Williams, the brother-place for Murni's ke? hahaha. patut la taktau.

aaa nak lepak ngan korang!

Dimi! said...

I anti-Williams!
Seriously.
I have been going to Murni since it opened and my friends and me were one of the very first Malays that went and I love them so so much.

Nanti kita lepak kat Kuantan!

AMIRUL ASHRAF said...

kuantan.????