Saturday, August 30, 2008

come september

Last weekend was one of my best weekends. Most of the time spent were incredibly amazing. I had a photo shoot with the CLiCKs last friday. It went well as we planned. Not all the members were there but its ok tho, we understood. The venue was extremely pleasant, it was at boulevard's or summervilla's park in wangsa baiduri, either one. Not to mention, the weather was perfect. So yea we took lots of pics to be uploaded in our web. Thanks a bunch to Ihsan who took those ostentatious pictures. Besides pictures, we also recorded few clips from the act of certain people such as arin, fir, irwan, daryl, juria and others. It was hilarious. LOL. After a period of camera posing, we gathered somewhere along the park and just chilled. Since some of us brought our laptops, we then started to go online and transfer those pics and vids as well. It was fun tho. Some of the shots ye. Take a look at this clip : "broken part I".


The following day was fully occupied with rest. I was totally in need of it. So yea i woke up pretty late. Nad was participating in the Msia yoyo competition on that day. So he was hoping some of us could come and support him. Unfortunately, none of us came tho. Sorry dude I've tried to persuade them. Then at night, Naqi called for a dinner with Macha and Armand. Its been months or almost a year maybe, since I've seen them. Daymmmnn. So Naqi picked me up at 9. We then had dinner at strawberry fields somewhere in Taipan. The place was good, i would say acceptable and the foods as well. We were busy laughing and exchanging our stories and rumors till the worker told us that the restaurant was about to close up. Later, we headed to Mc Donalds for desserts and started talking again. We ended up going back home at 3. It was fun and tired at the same time but its definitely worth the time spent. Thanks to all who had made my weekend. You guys are all that I've got.

Armand, Sakthi a.k.a Macha & Naqie

This week was hell out of a week. Some of the mid term results were already out. And yea I've got some of mine. The grades was not satisfying but yeah let bygone be bygone. I've managed to get an A for my calculus II and B+ for C++(programming). Haish Im starting to lose my grip on my studies due to lots of distractions I supposed. So I should put more effort to score on my finals tho. Btw, I went to the ELC my stage(talent show) on one of the days in the previous week. Most of the performance was average to me cause most of them was singing. Some of it was really outstanding and did wow me out from my seat. Fattah's performance was absolutely awesome. The crowds were practically cheering for him. Then Nad's performance was totally creative in the greatest way. Next was Illya's, she sang "The Hell Song" by sum 41 and her own song. OMG her voice was splendid and marvelous. Im sure some of the crowds had felt for it. Yea i did. LOL.

Its the merdeka eve tonight and yet here am I in front of my laptop downloading stuff and surfing the net. What a celebration. LOL. I was never into the celebration thingy due to some reasons tho. But whatever as long as you're proud of it, its more than enough. Msia is turning 51 by 12. So happy merdeka to all. Have fun.

Till then. Adios.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ape ah.
lain kali ajak ah if kuar mkn with sakhti and all.
lama doh x jumpa.haha.

Alyaa said...

i think her voice was ok.

Nucky said...

"Thanks to all who had made my weekend. You guys are all that I've got."

Aww thanks man!

Btw, I've gotten hold of The Verve's latest album. SUPERB.
You should check it out.