Saturday, August 9, 2008

in circles

Have you ever seen a car blew up in reality? Well I did saw one last night on my way back home from Hartamas tho. Kaboo0o0mmm. It happened along the federal highway somewhere in Pj(if I'm not mistaken). Most of the car stopped to check on it. The car hood was burned and totally damaged. I wonder hows the driver. Err. On the whole, be careful when you're driving, you can make a lot of difference. LOL. So i went for Shahira's sister wedding in shah alam yesterday. Since, i have no idea how to get there, waited for Aliah and followed her car. It took me almost an hour to wait her. Haish. If a girl ask you to meet her in an hour, it means an hour after the following hours. It was fun, got a chance to meet old friends and school teachers as well. Met Aliah, Nina, Jaja, Azzy, Maliq, Syam, Acap Gigi, Hairi and Annis. OMG Annis looks so different, she's prettier and taller than me i guess. LOL. Dayymmmmnn. After a few hours of chit chat and updates from ourselves, acap, hairi and me got ourselves on the road and headed back. Instead of going back to subang I made a detour to hartamas and hung out with cath, kai, arin, lana, irwan and chip.

Woke up really late today and found out that the house was empty. Everybody must be going out i supposed. Cleaned up and had lunch since its already 2 in the evening. Got back to my revision and did some reading assignments. Managed to revised all the topics for every subjects which will be questioned in the mid term except for programming. Shouldn't be a problem i guess. Later, got myself to the barber for a haircut. After maghrib, Faris and Nadjwa called for dinner. They picked me up and went to uptown in damansara. Its been a while since I've seen them. The food there was actually not bad. I must have misjudged it. After a nice meal of dinner with some jokes from Faris that almost made me and Nadjwa puke, Faris then took us to Baskin Robbins for dessert. It was so generous of him. Hahahaha. Took couple of pictures of ourselves and went back.

Its been a great week of study leave. Time was spend wisely with friends, family and books as well. So i guess the hols are coming towards an end which is tomorrow. LOL. Aaarghh damn, I hate to go back to college tho, it makes me prisoned. Next week will be a complete nightmare as tons of classes with assignments on due and exams in the middle of the week. Luck and miracle is what I need. Till we meet again freunde.

Au revoir.

2 comments:

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

bestnyee.
batch sgt nk ikot g wedd akak sheyra.
wawawa. da mcm reunion.
god, i miss subang alot!

Nina :) said...

wahah. seriusly cm reunion.best gle. rse sgt berslh batch xde. wehh.ak lmbt sbb bkk pose dlu r. blsh kanggg. da bwk lju gle pn lps tu. ekekek.